TidyNetwork.com is an advertising website that displays text ads on webpages related to the text and keywords of the website. This adware affects the online presence of the user by displaying ads, which when clicked, on leads the user to unknown malicious websites.
PUP or Potentially Unwanted Program, enters the computer without user consent and roots itself deep within the system. Its main job is to modify browser system files and registry entries in an attempt to impair system performance and provide the user’s personal information to its creators.
Clicking on any TidyNetwork link generates money for its creators while also injecting malware into the computer.
The following steps will help you completely remove the virus from your computer in an effective manner.
PUP.TidyNetowrk Virus Removal Steps:
- Restart your computer and press the F8 Key continuously. Boot your system in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open RUN and type msconfig and press Enter. System Utility Manager will be opened. Disable all the possible unwanted startup items and press OK.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and find the processes related to PUP.TidyNetwork Virus. If you found any select and kill the process by clicking on End Process button.
- Delete the files associated with PUP.TidyNetwork virus. Follow the paths below and delete files and folders created by PUP.TidyNetwork.
%Local Settings%\Application Data\[TidyNetwork Virus] %AppData%\Local\[TidyNetwork Virus]
- Open Registry Editor and delete the registry entries created by PUP.TidyNetwork.
HKCR\CLSID\[random-text] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\BrowserHelper Objects\[random-text] HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\[random-text] HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\[random-text] HKCR\TypeLib\[random-text] HKCR\Interface\[random-text]
By following the above steps, you will be able to completely remove the PUP.TidyNetwork Virus from your computer. If you still experience issues, contact online Virus Removal services like Jupiter Support, who will guide you through the removal of the virus at a low cost of only $29.