Soundforst.org is a pretend website that promotes music/video with the main intent of capturing your browser and retrieving money.
The Soundfrost Redirect Virus forcibly redirects every known browser (Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer). It incorporates java script coding to appear as a legitimate internet browser, which is why many anti-spyware programs are unable to detect it as a virus.
The Soundfrost.org redirection virus promotes unknown websites that endorse unwanted advertisements and pop-ups. It displays malicious links as search results which encourage monetary sting operations. It further downloads unwanted applications on the PC which deems the system vulnerable.
Effects of Soundfrost.org
- Search results are directed to unwanted websites.
- Slowdown of PC performance and Internet speed.
- System crashes and freezing.
- Popups displaying alerts and adverts.
- User’s privacy is threatened.
Remove Soundfrost.org redirect virus manually:
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL. Find the processes related to Soundfrost.org, select and kill them processes by pressing the button End process.[random-text].exe
- Search the files related to the Soundfrost.org virus by navigating through the paths below and deleting them permanently.
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\random.exe %AppData%\result.db
- Click on Start and then RUN. Enter regeditin the text field and press Enter. Once the Registry Editor is opened, follow the paths below and delete modified registry entries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DontShowMeThisDialogAgain HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell =[random].exe
- Replace your browser settings including your homepage, startup page and New Tab settings with your favorites and restart your system.
By following the above steps, you will be able to completely remove the Sounfrost.org redirect virus from your computer. If you still experience issues, contact online Virus Removal services like Jupiter Support, who will guide you through the removal of the virus at a low cost of only $29.