The FBI System Failure virus is also known as the FBI REloadit Pack Virus. The message “All your activities of this computer have been recorded. All your files are encrypted. Don’t try to unlock your computer!” is typically displayed by the virus and if you’ve seen a notification like this and experience a locked PC, simply means you are infected with FBI virus. The main reason for this infection is the Trojan Uremtoo.
It is important to understand that this scam has been created by cyber attackers for financial returns. The FBI System Failure virus asks you to pay $300 through the Reloadit pack in order to unlock your computer. In the previous version of the FBI virus, the ransomware program asks for a payment through Ukash and MoneyPak Card. Similar kinds of FBI viruses are The FBI Cybercrime Division Virus and FBI Moneypak Ransomware virus.
The Fake Alert of FBI System Failure Virus is:
Federal Bureau of Investigation
All Activities of this computer has been recorded. All your files are encrypted. Don’t try to unlock your computer!
Your PC is blocked due to at least one of the reasons specified below.
Copyright and Related Rights law (Video, Music, Software) and illegally using and distributing copyrighted content, thus infringing Article I, Section B, Clause 8, also known as the Copyright of the Criminal Code of the United States of America.
Article 202 of the criminal provides for deprivation of liberty for two or twelve yours.
Illegal access has been initiated from your PC without your knowledge or consent, your PC may be infected by malware, thus you are violating the law On Neglectful Use of personal Computer. Article 210 of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of up to $100,000 and/or a deprivation of liberty for four to nine years.
Pursuant to the amendment to the Criminal of United States of America of May 28,2011, this law infringement (if it is not repeated – first time) may be considered as conditional in case you pay the fine to the state.
Fines may only be paid within 24 hours after the infringement. As soon as 24 hours elapse, the possibility to pay the fine expires, and a criminal case is initiated against you automatically within the next 24 hours!
To unlock the computer, you must pay the fine through REloadit Pack of $300.
To unlock your computer locked by the United States Cyber Security REloadit Pack fine Virus and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obligated to pay a release fee of $300. Payable through REloadit Pack via Walmart Card or Kmart Card etc. After successful payment, your computer will automatically unlock.
The Screenshot of one of the locked system is:
How the FBI System Failure Virus Infects the PC?
- By clicking on links in malicious websites and pop-up ads.
- By downloading and installing free applications from freeware and shareware websites.
- By clicking on attachment links of emails sent by unknown persons.
Unlock your computer by removing FBI System Failure Virus
The first step to remove FBI System Failure Virus is,
- Reboot your PC. Tap the F8 key continuously to open the Windows Advanced Options Menu. Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
- After Windows launches, press CTRL+ALT+DEL to open Windows Task Manager and stop the running processes of the ransomware.
- Open RUN and type msconfig in the text field and press Enter. System Utility Manager will be opened, disable all the possible startup items.
- Delete the files associated with FBI System Failure Ransomware Virus.
%APPDATA%\[radom-text].js %APPDATA%\[random-text].pad %appdata %\[random-text].exe C:\windows\System32\drivers\[**random-text**].sys
- Open RUN and type regeditand press Enter. Registry Editor will be opened. Navigate through the paths below and delete the registry entries created by FBI System Failure Ransomware virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\[random-text] HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\shell =[random-text].exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [random-text] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
- Restart your PC in normal mode.
By following the above steps, you will be able to completely remove the FBI System Failure Ransomware Virus from your computer. If you still experience issues, contact online Virus Removal services like Jupiter Support, who will guide you through the removal of the virus at a low cost of only $29.