- Malicious code used to intercept and steal payment card data during online transactions
- The “Internet of Things”… a blessing or a curse?
- Bogus Invoices produced by Dropbox Phishing campaign
- Cybercrime to surpass $6 Trillion by 2021: Cybersecurity Ventures
- Disabling Cortana is still possible with Windows 10 Anniversary Updates
Tag Archives: Generic27.ARDR Trojan Removal
Trojan horse Generic27.ARDR is another form of virus created to hack sensitive user information. It is categorized as a hazardous Trojan virus that uses malicious codes to infect computers. As soon as it enters the computer, it either disables antivirus … Continue reading