- Malicious code used to intercept and steal payment card data during online transactions
- The “Internet of Things”… a blessing or a curse?
- Bogus Invoices produced by Dropbox Phishing campaign
- Cybercrime to surpass $6 Trillion by 2021: Cybersecurity Ventures
- Disabling Cortana is still possible with Windows 10 Anniversary Updates
Tag Archives: Remove Trojan:HTML/Redirector.BB Virus
What is Trojan:HTML/Redirector.BB? The HTML redirector.BB is a hazardous virus which uses high level Java script functionality to infect the system by redirecting the internet activities to random unfamiliar websites. Trojan:HTML/Redirector.BB enters the PC bundled with other applications that are … Continue reading