- Malicious code used to intercept and steal payment card data during online transactions
- The “Internet of Things”… a blessing or a curse?
- Bogus Invoices produced by Dropbox Phishing campaign
- Cybercrime to surpass $6 Trillion by 2021: Cybersecurity Ventures
- Disabling Cortana is still possible with Windows 10 Anniversary Updates
Tag Archives: Remove Why do i see this page
This infection is nothing but a browser hijacker that blocks popular websites by modifying Windows hosts files. It restricts access to websites like Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, IMDB, eBay, MySpace and others. When you log into or attempt to … Continue reading