Generic32.MRX is a stubborn Trojan that cannot be removed by any antivirus. It conceals itself deep in the PC and performs its operations. The main purpose of this Trojan is to steal the victim’s information or corrupt the data in the system, while also deleting important files.
Trojan Generic32.MRX adds itself to the startup options. So whenever you log in to your computer, it is triggered and begins to execute its activities. It also acts as a backdoor, allowing easy access to remote hackers for theft of information. It also connects with remote servers in order for the hacker to perform malicious tasks on your computer manually.
By hiding somewhere in the PC, Trojan Generic32.MRX can transfer important system files and can download bulk malicious data into the system. This eventually leads to failing system performance as well as a slow internet connection. Furthermore, your drive appears full even though you do not have much data.
Consequences of Trojan Generic.MRX:
- Slow system and internet performance
- Frequent crashes and freeze of applications
- Installation of unwanted applications and malicious programs without user consent
- Loss of personal information
- Easy system access to remote hackers
- Browser hijackers, pop-ups and malicious advertisements on browsers
Steps to remove Trojan Generic32.MRX manually
- Reboot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
[Start your computer. Keep the F8 key pressed continuously. You’ll get a screen Windows Advanced Options Menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.]
- Open RUN, type msconfig and press Enter. This will open System Configuration Utility. Click on Startup tab and disable possible startup items which are not worthy.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL at once to open Windows Task Manager. Click on Processes tab. Find if there are any malicious processes running. If yes, kill those processes by pressing End Process button.
- Open Control Panel and then Folder Options. Click on View tab and enable Show hidden files and folders option and uncheck Hide protected operating system files [Recommended]. Press OK.
- Delete the files associated with Trojan Generic32.MRX
%AppData%\[random-text].exe %ProgramFiles%\LP\[random-text].tmp %ProgramFiles%\LP\[random-text].exe %Windows%\system32\[random-text].exe
- Again open RUN, type regeditand press Enter. Navigate to the registry entries which were created by Trojan Generic32.MRX.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[random-text] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell”=”[random-text].exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MsConfig\startupfolder\[random-text] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MsCongif\startupreg\[random-text HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run
By following the above steps, you will be able to completely remove the Trojan Generic32.MRX virus from your computer. If you still experience issues, contact online Virus Removal services like Jupiter Support, who will guide you through the removal of the virus at a low cost of only $29.